New Hope Pet Rescue is a foster based pet rescue that relies on people just like you to help us save lives.
You are key to the success of our mission.
Not sure if fostering is for you? Here are a few quick facts about fostering that might help you make up your mind:
1. New Hope Pet Rescue covers all vetting expenses - We work with several local vets, all of whom give us discounts on services.
2. New Hope Pet Rescue can help with food, treats, toys, collars, leashes and most other supplies needed.
3. New Hope Pet Rescue screens all applications and makes all decisions of placement - this takes the pressure off of you.
4. New Hope Pet Rescue's team is here to support you 24 hours per day. All fosters are given access to NHPR "private" foster page on Facebook. This allows our fosters to stay up to date on rescue events, talk to other fosters and staff and post updates of their foster pups. We have found that this is a great resource for our fosters.
5. There is no greater feeling than watching a homeless and unwanted shelter dog or cat transition from a scared and unloved animal to a confident and loved member of a forever family. You have the power to make a difference in a rescue animal's life!